PEGRight is focused on helping organizations embrace cloud and mobile and extend their on-line presence to customers and partners, securely. Reducing the number of passwords and managing access across on-premise, mobile and cloud applications is now more than just user convenience; IAM plays a major role in securing IT resources. This recognition is evident in recent reports that indicate the Identity and Access Management market is estimated to grow from $9.16 billion in 2014 to $18.30 billion in 2019.
“It’s obvious from the recent data breaches, such as Anthem and the Federal Office of Personnel Management, that passwords are enemy number 1 for CISO’s and their InfoSec teams. We continue to invest in Ping Identity because we believe they have the breadth and depth of solutions to meet the increasing complexity of the enterprise ecosystem and the modernization of IAM systems,” said CTO Eric Uythoven. “Based on our collective experience in the industry, we’ve developed a best of breed IAM reference architecture and continue to partner with leading technologies to help our customers successfully make the transition.”
Through hundreds of customer engagements throughout our relationship with Ping, we’ve developed the expertise needed to address even the most complex deployments and help our customers make the most of their investment. Our Ping Identity offerings include:
- Ping Identity Certified Reseller – resell of market leading Ping Identity technologies, PingFederate, PingOne, PingID, PingAccess and Ping Identity Training.
- Ping Identity SI Partner – providing professional services for Ping Identity deployments that include strategic consulting, implementation, integration and custom development services. Focused services include:
- PingFederate Quick Start Implementation – 40 hours of implementation services to get you started with your initial employee or customer use cases.
- PingFederate Upgrade Service – professional services to upgrade from your current version to PingFederate 8.0, allowing you to take full advantage of new features and capabilities.
- PingFederate Advanced Integrations – custom integrations and extensions include PeopleSoft, ThreatMetrix, Yubico, Netskope, SCIM to OpenLDAP and Password Management.
- Ping Identity Certified Training – delivery of a 4 day on-site, private class for up to 12 participants.
About Ping Identity | The Identity Security Company
Ping Identity is the leader in Identity Defined Security for the borderless enterprise, allowing employees, customers and partners access to the applications they need. Protecting over one billion identities worldwide, the company ensures the right people access the right things, securely and seamlessly. More than half of the Fortune 100, including Boeing, Cisco, Disney, GE, Kraft Foods, TIAA-CREF and Walgreens, trust Ping Identity to solve modern enterprise security challenges created by their use of cloud, mobile, APIs and IoT. Visit www.pingidentity.com.