Today’s financial consumers demand a secure and frictionless online experience. Financial institutions are all too aware of the cost of a security breach or fraudulent case, while improved customer experience can result in millions of dollars in increased revenues from more frequent transactions, higher customer satisfaction, and decreased abandonment rates. But how do you find and deploy the RIGHT solution to solve your transformation challenges?
In the next Kitchen Sync, Cody Cook, VP Technology + Partnerships will be hosting a candid conversation with Aubrey Turner, Executive Advisor at Ping Identity. Grab a coffee and hang out with us in the kitchen.
- Key insights on the importance of customer experience and CIAM from conversations with dozens of financial customers
- The questions every IT practitioner should ask when making a CIAM investment
- Lessons learned from deploying multiple CIAM financial services use cases in organisations of all sizes and complexity
- A behind the scenes look at their joint experience at Tesco Bank
- An opportunity to ask your toughest customer identity questions