ARE YOU PREPPED FOR THE FUTURE HYBRID WORKFORCE?
EMEA / March 2nd / 2pm GMT
North America / March 9th / 11am MST
With the global economy largely predicted to accelerate at pace from the second half of 2021, and the move towards a hybrid workforce becomes the new norm. How will organisations globally prepare for the next phase of their digital ecosystem?
Come hear identity experts explain why enterprises are taking an identity focused zero-trust approach. Then walk through a 10-point plan for digital employee identity security, productivity, in turn, business agility.
Topics will range from intelligent and adaptive authentication for remote access, to smarter identities and the management of those oh-so-important privileged accounts.
Who should join this webinar
- IT Security Team Members
- CISOs and Executive Leadership
- Identity Management Professionals
- IT Operations: Systems Administrators, Infrastructure Management, etc.
- Compliance and Audit
- Zero Trust Approach
- 10 identity security practical steps to secure your workforce
- Q&A – Ask the identity experts
- The identity security listicle for the remote workforce
- A recording of the webinar
Meet the Presenters
VP, TECHNOLOGY & PARTNERSHIPS
- 20 years technical/leadership positions
- Identity management thought leader
- 20 years identity management experience
- Senior roles at leading IAM vendors and integrators