Security Solutions Engineer
Are you an experienced solutions engineer looking to get into a hot technology market? Gartner predicts that by 2020, the Internet of Things (IoT) will redefine the concept of identity management to include what people own, share and use. If you are highly driven and want to work at an exciting fast-growing identity focused company and desire to a part of the identity revolution that is critical to the success of the IoT, then look no further.
We are looking for an experienced Security Solutions Engineer to become a part of our team that delivers innovative solutions for our customers. We need energetic and motivated individuals who aren’t afraid to learn new technologies, tackle complex integration problems, and interact with our customers.
You will be expected to
- Design, code, and test new web-based software applications based upon customer business requirements and use cases;
- Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement;
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects;
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies;
- Lead customer-focused discussions and interact with our customers in daily scrum or other types of collaboration meetings.
Required technical qualifications
- Java programming language;
- Experience developing and integrating software services using RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge and familiarity of Java development tools, guidelines, and conventions including but limited Eclipse, ANT, Maven, and Git;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, or Computer Engineering;
- 2+ years’ experience with software development, including design, code, testing and debugging of applications.
Desired technical qualifications, but not required:
- Strongly desire knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) and experience with Ping Identity and/or SailPoint products;
- Working knowledge of Access Gateway technology and secure API architectures;
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and secure LDAP;
- Knowledge of OWASP secure coding;
- Knowledge of single sign-on (SSO) and related browser profiles and protocols to include SAML, WS-Federation, OAuth, and OpenID Connect;
- Working knowledge of web application servers (e.g. IIS, Tomcat, WLS, etc);
- A big plus if you have any experience with the following technologies: Radiant Logic, iovation, Netskope, Yubico.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Team oriented, both as a team member and mentor;
- Committed to making customers successful and exceeding their expectations.
Sounds like the perfect fit? Contact us at email@example.com