Security Solutions Consultant
Are you an experienced solutions consultant looking to get into a hot technology market? Gartner predicts that by 2020, the Internet of Things (IoT) will redefine the concept of identity management to include what people own, share and use. If you are highly driven and want to work at an exciting fast-growing identity focused company and desire to a part of the identity revolution that is critical to the success of the IoT, then look no further.
We are looking for an experienced Security Solutions Consultant to become a part of our team that delivers innovative solutions for our customers. We need energetic and motivated individuals who aren’t afraid to learn new technologies, tackle complex integration problems, and interact with our customers.
You will be expected to
- Lead customer-focused discussions and interact with our customers daily as the primary consultant for engagement;
- Have strong written and oral communication skills to help align our customer needs with innovative IAM Solutions;
- Be delivery focused to deploy IAM Solutions for our customers;
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement;
- Investigate and develop new skills in new technologies.
Required technical qualifications
- Experience with Identity and Access Management products with preference for Ping Identity and SailPoint products (equivalent IAM products such as Microsoft ADFS, CA Associates, Okta, OneLogin, ForgeRock are acceptable);
- Working knowledge and expertise with SAML, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect, and SCIM standards;
- Experience with systems integration of multiple commercial technologies;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, or Computer Engineering;
- 3+ years’ experience.
Desired technical qualifications, but not required:
- Working knowledge of Access Gateway technology and secure API architectures;
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and secure LDAP;
- Working knowledge of web application servers (e.g. IIS, WLS, etc.);
- A big plus if you have any experience with the following technologies: Radiant Logic, iovation, Netskope, Yubico.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Team oriented, both as a team member and mentor;
- Committed to making customers successful and exceeding their expectations.
Sounds like the perfect fit? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org